- Be on the front end of development ,maintaining and the clients payments
- Advanced Proficiency in C#
As part of an agile software development team, a senior software engineer would:
• Be on the forefront of development, maintaining and improving our current
line of software related with payments (deposits, withdrawals, fund transfers)
• Be responsible for analysis of current applications including performance
diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues, and recommending solutions.
• Review code written by other members of the team and make sure standards
are being maintained and code quality remains high.
• Refactor existing applications to make them more performant and stable.
• Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
• At least 5 years accumulated experience in platforms such as .Net
Frameworks, Nginx, IIS, and Visual Studio.NET.
• Advanced Proficiency in C#
• Experience in building and maintaining web apps, web and windows services
• Advanced proficiency in optimizing database queries, stored procedures,
• Knowledge in designing database schemas
• Advanced Proficiency in integrating with APIs (RESTful)
• Experience with TSQL and Microsoft SQL Server as RDBMS
• Experience in Redis key-value database
• Experience source control (Git and SVN)
• Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies and security
• Experience in working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.