- The Company is a leader in the B2B virtual sports software developer
- 5+ years of B2B software account management experience
- At least 2 of which must be to customers in Northwest Europe.
Our client is seeking an Account Manager for Europe
who can be part of their Team. The Company is a leader in the B2B virtual sports software developer, offering the most realistic, robust, and reliable virtual sports product in the market. Role Responsibilities
- The Company product relies on recurring license fees stemming mostly from widely distributed physical implementations. Account management is responsible for building on the initial sale to ensure that customers implement the Company product as widely as possible in the initial territory and in other territories in which customers operate, at times displacing completing products. As such a thorough knowledge must be gained of the sales process, marketing, product, and product roadmap. This can only be gained through building strong internal relationships with other key departments across the Company.
- An ability to nature smart and profitable business relationships that pave the way for easier negotiations when renewing client contracts. This is the result of maintaining customers through an increasing trustful relationship and a first in class customer care approach during the contracted period.
- As well as ensuring wide adoption through assisting the customer, it will be essential to upsell additional product improvements.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with the customer head office at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines and the widely physically distributed operators of the product (networks of shops and maybe even individual shops).
- Work closely with Sales to ensure a smooth hand over of new customers as well as with Technical Customer Operations for a smooth and quick turnaround.
- Use the trusted relationship with customer to feedback valuable end-user and customer experiences to the product team.
- Assist the customer in ensuring the roll out of implementation on time, both internally and externally.
- Deliver client revenues from ongoing, upsell and cross sell in-line with company forecasts.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (quarterly results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- 5+ years of B2B software account management experience, at least 2 of which must be to customers in Europe.
- Experience of successful supporting and growing client accounts with a complex product which requires a central sell and then a roll-out to a widely distributed network of physical locations (retail networks) would be of advantage.
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives and colleagues across different areas of the business.
- It is required to demonstrate the ability to understand a complex business relationship (complicated value chain).
- Knowledge of the core customer group (gambling B2C operators with a retail channel) is not essential but could be of advantage.
- Success in the role will require working across the organisation and a demonstrable record of building rapport and collaborate relationships with others within the company and externally.
- Strong analytical skills (numeric and data), strong problem-solving skills, and excellent communication skills are a must to have.
- Relevant local language would be a plus