The role in a nutshell:
- Great benefits package!
- Top iGaming company!
As an Application Engineer Windows
you will join one of their engineering teams responsible for high performance and high available IT Environment. You’ll support given applications in terms of automation, operations, maintenance, deployments. For their complex environment it’s key that their applications in production run smoothly. All the more, you’ll need to ensure a fast resolution of incidents. Further, you’ll automate the roll-out of new versions for applications and services.
Are you ready for solving incredibly complex problems in a-typical environments? We bet you are.What you'll be doing:
What we need from you:
- Automating and scripting manual tasks & maintaining existing scripts
- Support & maintain .NET based applications (.net core, asp.net, …)
- Maintain, adapt and improve monitoring and reporting with AppDynamics, Kibana and SCOM
- Set-up, optimize and fine tune application environments and applications
- Analyze and fix incidents & problems, SLA monitoring
- Participating in on-call router
What we can offer you:
- Strong scripting knowledge (Powershell)
- Strong analytical and scripting way of thinking
- Experience in windows-based applications and windows based infrastructure & IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Basic programming experience in C# is a plus
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- Hybrid working – We offer 2 days a week working from home
- Culture – We were once a startup and still have that growth mindset (despite their size). The industry they operate in is renowned for the speed it operates at, and the incredible pace of innovation. The company's values include winning together, being bold, exciting customers and driving innovation.
- Development – Both personal and professional development are important to us. Everyone gets 2 paid days to focus on development, along with subscriptions to learning resources like cross knowledge, linkedin learning and a learning room. Monthly Empower talks from inspirational leaders from outside the industry.
- Well being – Their employee assistance program offers free advice on everything from work advice, relationship advice, legal information, and financial advice. Everyone gets a free subscription to the unmind (mental wellbeing) app. Counseling session are available through EAP. We have a monthly schedule of wellbeing sessions and talks with each office having well being champions and coordinators.
- Flexible benefits package - Annual bonus, employee share scheme, health screening, life assurance, matching pension contributions, lunch vouchers, enhanced vacation package, retail discounts, discounted gym membership, with the ability to flex your benefits package to suit your needs
- Offices - Newly refurbished offices, with chill out spaces and modern facilities
- Social - Fantastic programme of free social activities, from their summer parties and Friday night drinks, we've got you covered.
- Sports - We're as passionate about sports as you are, if you can name a sport, we've probably got a company team.