- At least 3 years' experience in SEO required
- Our Client develops some of the top products in the iGaming industry
- Great company benefits offered
Our Client develops some of the top products in the online gaming industry, advancing the sector and championing better games through innovation and experience creation.The Role:
Leading a strong SEO team within one of the flagship products, the SEO Manager will be in charge of making sure best practices are followed with regard to on-page performance, communication, and technical SEO.
The SEO Manager
will work closely with other departments to ensure that Content, Design, Product, and Technology are delivering on initiatives that comply with the high SEO best practices and guidelines. The SEO Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operational processes of the team and strategic planning to drive product-level organic search performance.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for identifying knowledge and skill gaps in each member of their team and filling them through individualized development plans, mentoring, and one-on-one meetings. They will also make sure that the team's performance is maintained at its peak through clear direction, alignment, and reviews.
With the full support and backing of the executive team, there is an excellent opportunity to explore new ways of working and discover the best ways to lead a team to achieve goals.Key responsibilities:
What do you have to offer?
- Daily administration of the SEO channel for the flagship product(s), including creation of the SEO strategy, monitoring the effectiveness of organic searches, and setting priorities for and completing initiatives;
- Managing the hiring, training, and onboarding of SEO specialists to meet marketing goals; and ensuring their performance;
- Finding new opportunities and taking the lead on execution while working with other departments, conduct competition analysis, technical and content audits, and keyword research;
- Implementing and improving the organisation's best practices for off-page optimisation, on-page optimisation, and technical SEO requirements;
- Acting as the Product Manager's point of contact for escalated SEO concerns;
- By recording and presenting SEO best practices and essential KPIs, you may mentor and expand the team's and the organisation's knowledge of SEO;
- Ensuring that SEO best practices are followed by working together with coworkers and outside partners.
- At least three (3) years' experience in SEO, preferably in the iGaming sector, and knowledge of how to influence marketing and SEO strategy as well as how to encourage collaboration and educate roadmaps;
- Strong interpersonal abilities and past managerial experience are strongly desired;
- Excellent analytical abilities to dissect and resolve challenging issues;
- High expertise with tools like Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, Link Research Tools, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console;
- Working familiarity with HTML, CSS, and JS;
- Resolved to continuously improve in order to keep up with SEO's rapid pace.