Turkish VIP Account Manager - Casino
- 1 to 3 years' experience in iGaming in a similar position
- Native Turkish and fluent English
- Sales driven, computer literate with an emphasis on Excel
Purpose of Role
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive player database
- Generate incremental gaming revenue by anticipating, responding to and consistently meeting or exceeding player needs
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, daily/weekly/monthly communications, queries, contacts, and escalations including out of office hours when necessary.
- Maintain a personalized relationship with players, to have one to one knowledge of customer profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes, to offer an industry leading customer service experience tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Create new business revenue by understanding, targeting, and developing relationships with potential high value players
- Thorough understanding of existing products, services and initiatives while proactively pushing new game offerings, channels, and platforms
- Will communicate through established business channels new member welcomes, investigation, loyalty, sales, surveys, and the reactivation of lapsed members
- Utilize daily reporting and analysis to assist with making sound business decisions
- Monitor individual customer betting behaviour and ensure that bonuses, gifts, and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales, promoting the right behaviours.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation, ensuring that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
- Fully complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, department goals and business strategy.
- Conducts themselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty
As a VIP Casino Account Manager, you will drive casino profitability by developing strong long-term relationships with high-end customers and, with the aim of extracting maximum value within their respective brands.
With responsibility for a defined set of casino players, you will be tasked with achieving company objectives through effective sales and telemarketing. This will involve increase retention rates of our high-end customers and VIPs, applying sound judgement and decision making when managing customer reinvestment and develop potential new business into successful long-term VIP growth. Key Responsibilities Occasional:
Specialist skills and experience
- Proactively identify service failures by taking immediate action to resolve whilst notifying relevant stakeholders.
- Handles difficult customer interactions and situations in a calm, professional and reasonable manner.
- Tasked with filling special events, while also participating in offsite Casino Marketing events
- Working hours will include weekends, evenings, and holidays
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in online gaming, customer service, VIP telemarketing or other account management.
- Fluency in Turkish and English up to native level
- Sales driven, computer literate with an emphasis on Excel, excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Detail oriented with effective time management skills and the ability to produce results while working under pressure.
- The ability to work independently, offer top tier customer service and identify customer trigger points
- Analytically curious with the ability to think outside the box to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Experience hosting customers within a Hospitality environment
- Ability to travel and attend off property events
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and the gaming industry