- Hybrid work!
- Travel and Leisure Benefit!
- Meal allowance!
You will join the Data Analytics team, part of a larger Data team which also includes Data Science, Data Product Management and Product Analytics, teams. The Analytics team’s mission is to grow the business by identifying critical insights and high-value opportunities. You'll integrate a fast-growing team of +30 passionate individuals tackling challenges of all sorts: from scaling marketing campaign analytics to building complex customer segmentations to predicting the outcome of the next football game.
• Partner with product directors and business leaders to deeply understand their challenges and help them drive their activity
• Deliver insightful analysis with convincing and actionable recommendations
• Identify high value-added opportunities to unlock business potential
• You have at least 1 year of Data Analytics experience (internships included)
• You are "business-minded" - you are able to make actionable and impactful recommendations
• You have a good analytical mindset, are rigorous, and synthetical
• You have great communication and presentation skills
• You are proactive and can be autonomous in manipulating data (SQL is a must-have)
• You are familiar with at least one Data visualisation tool
• You want to grow and keep learning
• You are agile and able to adapt to a fast pace environment
• You know a programming Language
• You are aware of Git & versioning concepts
• Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
• Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
• Meal allowance.
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
• Private pension scheme after 6 months of employment.
• Relocation package.
• Flexibility and remote working arrangement.
• Possibility to work remotely from home country for few weeks/year.
• Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
• Career development in an international environment.