- Work from home
- Work from abroad
You shall be responsible for enforcing compliance with license regulatory obligations and to ensure that company implemented procedures and processes to maintain a compliant status are observed and adhered to throughout the business.
You shall be expected to provide guidance related to compliance matters to various departments within the business and you must be comfortable ‘pushing back’ non-compliant proposals as necessary. Job description
Skills set and required experience
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in the department’s day to day tasks.
- Ensuring that the company is complaint with KSA license obligations
- Assisting with reviewing company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Updating the company’s policies and procedures to reflect regulatory changes and updates.
- Assisting with external license reporting obligations
- Assisting with monitoring activities, testing and audits to ensure compliance with implemented policies and regulatory requirements.
- Providing regulatory advice, assisting and supporting other business departments in compliance related matters.
- Assist and support the compliance department in any tasks related to compliance audits carried out by regulatory authorities
- Assist with collating information in response to due diligence requests made by 3rd parties, suppliers or service providers.
- Consulting with other professionals on compliance matters
We offer you
- Analytical, methodical, diligent approach to tackling tasks.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Ability to comprehend complex regulations and procedures and communicate requirements clear, simplified terms to business stakeholders.
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks and workload effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of remote gaming regulations with specific focus on Responsible Gaming, AML/CFT, Advertising and Marketing regulations desirable.
- Keen to learn and expand knowledge of regulatory compliance matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Dutch native speaker preferred with a good command of English language.
- Preferably 2+ years working experience in the online gaming industry, although not necessarily in a compliance related role.
- A fulltime contract based on 40 hours per week
- An indefinite contract (after 6 months of probation)
- A salary based on your experience and education
- A 5% pension provision on top of your gross salary
- €1.000 benefits package to be used on Gym Memberships, Flights, Health Insurance, etc.
- Friday Drinks & Lunch at the Office with the Team
- Complimentary car parking tickets
- Work from home, twice a week.
- Work from abroad, max. 1 month per year.
- Birthday Leave – Take a paid day off on your birthday!
- For every year at the company, we thank you with an added leave day