As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for improving and supporting the front office trading system, which handles the trading activities of the company. You will work as part of a team of six developers. The company trades a wide variety of products including Futures, Options, T-bill, FX, IRS, TRS, Equities, and ETFs, so the ability to learn and understand these products is important for success in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Collaborating with business stakeholders such as Traders, Operations, Compliance, and Risk throughout the organization and taking ownership of specific projects or issues from start to finish.
• Development and maintenance of the Tbricks trading system which handles execution and risk management.
• Maintaining servers on which Tbricks runs.
• Troubleshooting and providing support to other business units when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Tbricks API, which is written in C++
- Experience with SQL and C++
- Interest in Trading