- Hybrid working options!
- Amazing secondary benefits
- Renowned iGaming company
As a Customer Service Agent , you will play a key role in our mission to offer customers the best gambling experience ever. You'll be one of over 200 agents across Malta and Gibraltar who individually support the customers of our 11 brands in their native languages.
You will be working daytime shifts (early mornings and late afternoons), any 5 days a week, you will be part of a close-knit team of 10-20 people. Your technical knowledge and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, will contribute to your success.
We provide a two-week training program including systems and product modules, plus ongoing support so that you can provide the best possible support.
This vacancy is based in Malta and offers great career opportunities to use your passion for customers in an online gambling environment. What you will do
How will success be measured in this role
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a great team atmosphere
- Deliver customer support across e-mail, telephone and LiveChat
- Guide customers through the desktop and/or mobile devices to assist them in using our services and products
- Share knowledge, contribute to team projects and identify innovative practices that improve customer support activities
- Work closely with other departments like Player Safety, Responsible Gambling and CRM to ensure a positive and safe gambling experience
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences
- Handle both written and verbal internal communications in English
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication and friendliness)
- Number of contacts handled
- Product knowledge
- Team contribution and extra tasks
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with company values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support the sustainable and responsible growth of the company
- Fluency in Dutch and English language is essential
- At least 1 year's experience in a customer support environment (optional)
- Excellent, responsible and reliable team player
- Experience of complex problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts