- Experience in building digital products, online apps, social and casino games
- At least 4-5 years casino product experience
- Strong experience in building product strategy in the German market (or similar)
leading sports betting provider in Germany. We are not only one of the coolest sports brands but also one of the most exciting iGaming companies. Everyone knows us, and we release and promote games from the most popular providers in the world of iGaming. We ensure that our players always enjoy a safe and responsible environment full of action every day!
We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest technologies and partnering with the best to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of thriving through our values. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress,
things happen. Job Description
As our Product Lead Games, you are the end-to-end owner of delivering top-notch, unique, and innovative products across all our brands and digital channels. You will help us to shape our future in the games area and support the team in taking us to the pole position. You’re playing field:
- Own it! You own and develop the games product strategy, together with our vison.
- Teamwork. You are responsible for aligning the product strategy with the groupwide games strategy and their business owners.
- Plan your work, work your plan. You will define, own, execute, and communicate our Games product roadmap to achieve our goals and strategy for the product area.
- Know your home league. You and your team conduct market & competitor analysis as well as customer research, to analyse and implement effective strategies to create a highly competitive German Games product.
- Build a network. You will define working relationships with Product Managers and Project Managers within and outside of the games department to enable the smooth delivery of projects and release of new products.
- Manage the squad. You are responsible for a team of product managers which will be built by you and always keeping the company and products goals at reach.
- Qualification: You have a university degree in any relevant disciplines. Experience in the areas of digital iGaming, games development, mobile apps is a big plus.
- Experience: Building digital products in the iGaming industry, such as social casino/slots apps and other games with focus on gamification concepts and in general building casino products was your daily pitch for at least 5 years.
- Mobile products: You are experienced in building or leading team who build cutting-edge mobile entertainment products/games.
- Data-driven: You are an expert at tracking and reading games statistics and metrics such as RTP, games rounds and sessions as well as customer behavioural insights.
- Manage the team: You have proven experience in managing a team of product experts.
- Strategist: You are experienced in building and running a successful product strategy that places your products in the pole position in the German market.
- Communication: Your communication and interpersonal skills are strong as well as how you negotiate and face conflicts to ensure the smooth development of your area.
- Managing stakeholders: Managing internal and external stakeholders, such as games suppliers, external vendors, partners is one of your strengths.
- English: As an international company with more than 40 different nationalities, our main langue is English and as one of the leading entertainment Brands in Germany, German is a plus.