- 5+ years experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle projects
- 3+ years experience working with agile tools (Jira or Confluence)
- Ability to navigate collaboration tools such as: GitLabs, Jira, Confluence etc.
• A servant-leader. You encourage and do everything possible to help teams perform at the highest level – without compromising Scrum values or resorting to command and control tactics.
• An agile advocate. You coach development team on scrum principles, help the team focus on sprint goals and to achieve their highest performance level to ensure the scrum project is successfully progressed.
• A guardian of quality and performance. You guide teams to produce high-quality software that works; quality is never an afterthought.
• A partner to product managers. You’re serious about solving our customer's biggest problems and building amazing products that delight them.
• A collaborative teammate. You make each team you’ve worked on better by building strong relationships steeped in trust.