- Create new features and improvements for products and games
- Good knowledge of gambling required
- Full remote work
Our client is seeking a UI/UX Designer
to work on the products. A company that provides the fastest payments and easiest access to the most rewarding online gaming experience available.
By maximising user retention through creative gaming content, you will be developing new goods, implementing platform improvements, and working on new ideas for games.Responsibilities:
- Create new features and improvements for products and games;
- Using Figma, create interactive prototypes, wireframes, and mockups;
- Collaborate with stakeholders, developers, and designers;
- Create unique visual elements for games.
- Prior knowledge of developing design systems and web applications;
- Strong design abilities with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma;
- Animation of UI and sprites experience;
- General knowledge of gambling;
- A person who is familiar with HTML and CSS (But don't worry, you won't need to write any code);
- Strong communication skills in both written and conversational form;
- A dedicated team player with exceptional organisational abilities;
- Being at ease working flexible hours in a startup atmosphere.