- Global insurance business
- High-profile role on Europe-wide transactions
- Flexible benefits and training provided
Boston Link are working with an international Insurance firm that specialises in managing risk within commercial real estate. The Malta office oversees policies across Europe and this is a high-profile opportunity to develop your career in the Insurance sector.
You will assist with the daily underwriting and processing of commercial risks ensuring that new business is secured in addition to learning about the various risks and underwriting them effectively.
Your key responsibilities will include, reviewing/summarising legal documentation, gathering information for the Underwriter and dealing with new enquiries. You will be involved in checking policy wording, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of policy coverage and being able to discuss this confidently with external and internal clients. You will also need to ensure that systems are maintained and updated as required.
Importantly, you will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key clients and brokers across Europe ensuring a consistently high level of service.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within Underwriting. Our client's internal training programme will equip you with the knowledge and skills to progress your underwriting career. They also encourage employees to seek professional growth and development, sponsoring individuals wishing to undertake professional qualifications.
To be successful, candidates should possess the following:
- A university degree or a legal/insurance/property professional qualification or relevant experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and delivery focus
- Proactively plans and organises work, clearly identifying priorities to meet objectives
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to build strong business relationships with internal and external customers
- Flexibility in providing help and support for others
- Builds rapport with colleagues, contributing towards the effectiveness of the team and a co-operative team member
- European languages desirable
You will need to demonstrate an interest in a sales/client facing role, be comfortable in a commercial negotiating environment, have a strong desire to succeed and be willing and able to develop quickly in order to successfully analyse risks, devise commercially viable solutions and manage relationships.