- 3-5 years experinace working with CRM in the iGaming industry
- Leadership skills is essentials
- Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty
Join a iGaming company founded by veterans from the industry as Senior or Head of Casino CRM
. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to directly managing a team of 3 CRM specialists and The CRM OPS team, to work with a wide range of people, from key suppliers to internal marketing teams and various departments within the company.
The main purpose of this role is developing the communication strategy across email, SMS, Real Time Marketing Interactions and potentially additional channels, create campaigns that drive retention and customer loyalty, look after the whole lifecycle of the campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs for our 3 Casino brands. Main Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Manage the two CRM teams
- Plan, implement and analyse site promotions and CRM campaigns.
- Provide insights and identify target groups for CRM initiatives.
- Campaign tracking, analysis, reporting and revision of conversion, retention and reactivation plans Plan and design user flows for different player’s status, which will occur once a specific trigger/s is set.
- Analyse the response rate and ROI to the campaigns.
- Test, monitor and optimize the offers in our emails, SMS and other real-time communications by using multiple test/control methodologies.
- Use analytics and business judgment to identify and solve business problems.
- Provide analytical insights for business issues.
- Support ad-hoc analysis
- Work on multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven experience in a similar level CRM role in a similar gaming company, in the online gambling sector.
- Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty, experience of using campaign management tools.
- Working knowledge of databases and email platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal \ influencing skills.
- Fluency in English
- Leadership skills essentials
- Experience in people management
- Pass experience with Customer.io and Intercom – an advantage