- Extensive Casino knowledge accross content and product.
- Ability to understand customer behaviour and drive commercial performance
- Implement and own the communication output.
Our client, an award winning fast paced progressive sportsbook and casino platform provider containing over 9,500 casino
games and more than 100 sports across 1,300-plus betting markets with innovative cross-selling solutions at the heart of the
company DNA providing the very best that the industry has to offer is now offering the chance to join its talented and experienced team as the companies scales further.Responsibilities:
• Ensure that casino game content and performance are on par with or better than competitors.
• Work with Product, Commercial, and Account Management departments to ensure that content placement is
optimised across our portfolio of partner sites to enhance commercial performance and increase revenues.
• Collaborate with product and IT colleagues to onboard new content and keep portfolio current.
• Advise and mange casino promotions across all partner sites to ensure casino is optimised at all times.
• Plan the release and promotion of new games in collaboration with key stakeholders in technical and commercial
account management to further optimise and increase revenues of the partner sites.
• Keep strong relationships with external game partners to ensure the steady development of mutually beneficial
• Work together with operators and internal stakeholders to maximise casino revenue.
• Drive financial performance through optimisation of partner sites.
• Own relationship with 3rd parties, our clients and internal departments to help the resolution of customer queries
and issues related to gaming content.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and teams to validate, refine and optimise the gaming content & roadmap
priorities based on player insight, data tracking, commercial performance and market knowledge.
• Regular updates on the performance of content.
• Own the Communication with 3rd Party Content Providers via different channels to ensure good communication
• Prioritise and create tasks using JIRA in the respective project for the IT team to have a clear backlog of content team
• Notify the clients of upcoming and newly released content.
• Keep clients updated with the latest promotions from casino suppliers.
• Work with 3rd Party Suppliers for the activation process for new content ( Creating tasks, contacting vendors to
request DD process or configurations, provide required information to IT, updating required documents)
• 3rd Party Providers supported currencies , languages, restricted territories, product information documentation
management o 3rd Party Providers BO, client Areas, Customer support system access management.Experience:
• Strong industry knowledge, including but not limited to slots, live casino, gaming content, table games and crash games.
• Self-motivator, with a good record of driving commercial growth through understanding of what drives player behaviour and ultimately revenue.
• Analytical thinker that uses data to make decisions, good attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Organised, need to be able to keep track of the entire backlog and manage numerous streams of work
• Strong project, process and time management skills.
• Language skills (English fluent, Portuguese or Spanish will be an advantage)Benefits:
• Extensive health insurance package.
• Company and individual bonus based on performance.
• Wellness Allowance.
• Hybrid working model.
• Company events
• Attractive relocation package in place including flights and accommodation for overseas relocators to Malta.