- Career Development
- Friendly work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
The Client Accounting will report to the CFO and Accounts Manager. The selected candidate will be driven, ambitious and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This role calls for someone who is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling of client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts.
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Meeting with clients forming part of the assigned portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a client accounting role.
- Proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within tight time frames.
- A flexible approach to work.