Our client is seeking an experienced Front-End Team Lead to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of engineers, evaluating technical feasibility, and proposing accurate solutions throughout the design and development phases. They will work closely with product owners, project managers, and technical subject matter experts to establish technical vision and architectures, to support strategic planning and ensure the on-time delivery of product initiatives.
- Mentor and coach team members to transition architecture skills and communicate big picture goals and agendas.
- Lead a cross-functional team of professionals (developers, testers, and others) in all phases of software engineering, taking responsibility for the outcome.
- Work closely with product owners, project managers and technical SMEs to establish technical vision and architectures to support strategic planning and to ensure the on-time delivery of product initiatives.
- Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, daily SCRUM).
- Understand technical project priorities, implementation dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Work with project managers to develop and track project plans, develop resource plans, allocate work to the team and track deliverables.
- Prototype new system features and architectural changes.
- Supply work breakdowns, estimates, and status updates to project and engagement management.
- Lead EPICs in the agile development process, requiring coordination, direction, and mentorship of multiple development resources.
- Develop, enhance, document, and maintain product application features.
- Act as a line manager for the team members, support, and mentor them, foster a collaborative culture.
- Bachelor's degree (higher education in the field of information technology advisable).
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or similar role.
- Excellent command of English.
- Technical background and good understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- 4+ years of experience with Angular technologies.
- Experience with Ionic or Flutter.
- Good understanding of the GIT version control system is essential.
- Implement solutions that are user-responsive and efficient.
- Knowledgeable of implementing a resilient web architecture.
Personal skills and qualities:
- Effective communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Cross-department collaboration.
- Servant leadership.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A team player in nature.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Positive and motivated person.
- Good leadership skills.
- Organized, accurate, and responsible.