- Work from home!
- Great overall package!
- Nasdaq listed company!
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the security of our organization's cloud infrastructure on platforms such as Microsoft Azure. You will work closely with other teams such as developers, architects, and Data to ensure that our cloud environment is secure, compliant, and resilient to cyber threats.
- Design and implement security controls for cloud infrastructure on platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards such as NIST, PCI-DSS,SOX and GDPR
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and security audits of infrastructure and applications.
- Monitor and analyze security logs and events to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Configure and manage security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems for infrastructure.
- Implement and manage identity and access management (IAM) solutions such as SailPoint.
- Implement and manage privileged access management (PAM) solutions such as CyberArk.
- Collaborate with other teams such as developers, Support, Data and compliance to ensure security is integrated into all aspects of our infrastructure and applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud security technologies and trends to ensure our security posture is always improving
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other cloud team members
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in information security, with a focus on cloud security
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, and their security controls
- Experience with security frameworks and standards such as NIST, PCI-DSS, and GDPR
- Knowledge of security tools and technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and SIEM systems
- Familiarity with cloud-native security controls such as Azure Security Center, and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) tools
- Experience with identity and access management (IAM) solutions such as SailPoint
- Experience with privileged access management (PAM) solutions such as CyberArk
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Optional: Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)