Boston Link is a specialist recruitment company operating from Malta, UK and The Netherlands. We recruit top talent across iGaming, Tech and Financial sectors, for some of the most innovative companies across Europe and USA.
Our company has been strategically growing and we are currently hiring for a Consultant
to join the team. You will be joining a successful and multi-cultural team, where we believe good recruitment centres on building, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with both candidates and clients.Is a career in recruitment the right one for you?
Recruitment is a fast-paced environment where no days are the same. It helps to be curious and commercially minded as you delve into the business goals, products and unique selling propositions of the company.
Joining Boston Link is a great way to progress your career, with the opportunity to manage teams, work abroad and earn promotions in a short space of time. You'll have freedom and flexibility in your job and will be rewarded with a market-leading commission structure and many other perks. Boston Link have been officially accredited for being a genuinely flexible employer, that values true work life balance.Have a read through our latest blog, to understand further what a career in recruitment at Boston Link is really like: https://bit.ly/38YTKpG
“I’ve been working at Boston-Link for over 5 years now and it’s great to see how much we have grown in that time. It’s empowering to be given the freedom to run your own desk knowing that you always have the support of a fantastic team to back you up” –
Anthony, Senior iGaming Consultant"I love working for Boston Link! We are given full flexibility on our role, where we are trusted to work hard. I have never worked in a place, where there is true work-life balance, with such a dynamic team that get on so well!" –
Becky Perry, Marketing and Business Development Executive
"What I love about working at Boston Link is the freedom and responsibility that comes with this job reflected in success. You have the opportunity to build your career from the ground up; working across business development and nurturing client relationships. It's rewarding when you get to make this positive impact on someone's career."
– Hilda Rudbo, ManagerWhat we are looking for in our consultant:
We look for outgoing, humble and hard-working individuals who don't like to give up. Resilience and a winning mentality are important attributes for us.
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience of sales and negotiations
- Fluent English, extra language skills is a plus (Dutch and German)
What you’ll get:
- Talent acquisition research and sourcing
- Managing the recruitment process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview, and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Recruitment at Boston Link is not like any type of recruitment
- Hybrid work options and flexible location choice; Malta, UK, Holland
- Annual 4 week ‘work from anywhere’ policy
- Huge opportunities for progression
- Worldwide travel for team building events and industry conferences
- Networking, Social and Sporting Events
- CSR Projects throughout the year to get involved in
- Team breakfast and lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Health Insurance Package
Boston Link is a team of 25 talented consultants from ten different nationalities. Our company was built on a set of core values that make outstanding results; teamwork, inclusion, and positivity to deliver consistently high results. Here you’ll find a bunch of talented, enthusiastic and motivated people who are entrepreneurial and passionate about collaborating and achieving shared goals. The environment we work in is vital to us, it is lively and almost always abuzz with activity, conversation, and music. You will also spend a lot of time away from the office; meeting candidates, organising client meetings and attending events.
Recruitment is a fun, challenging and rewarding career. If you’re considering a career change or you’re ready to take on a new challenge, get in touch! We are more than happy to have a conversation and help you understand whether a recruitment career at Boston Link is the right for you. Drop us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to join our team!