- Great secondary benefits!
- International company with offices around the world.
Our client is seeking a Networking & IT Security Specialist to join their team responsible for the global technology infrastructure of the Company's world-wide group.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for the delivery, administration, operations, and troubleshooting of Group enterprise network devices and security infrastructure.
- Provide a senior point of escalation for advanced support in areas of competence.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Contribute to IT team objectives through subject matter expertise and support.
The ideal candidate will possess sound knowledge of many of the following areas:
- IP and Internet technologies.
- Wired and wireless data networks.
- Telecoms and connectivity.
- Network management and performance monitoring technologies.
- Application security.
- Network security.
- Endpoint and mobile security systems.
- Information protection and data leakage control.
- Software-defined security and networking in virtualized environments.
- Authentication platforms.
- Cloud security, connectivity, and access.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have prior experience working in demanding mission-critical IT environments and a strong general understanding of complex IT infrastructures, together with well-evolved analytical skills.
- Be in possession of relevant vendor certifications in networking and security technologies. An engineering or IT-related degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Be a good team player, showing initiative and commitment together with a capacity for taking on responsibility and meeting tight deadlines.
- Be willing to support the Group after standard office hours as may be necessary from time to time and must also be able to communicate clearly and effectively, through firm command of the verbal and written English language.