- Career development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting and friendly work environment
Our client seeks to recruit warranted Maltese lawyers at the 1 to 3 three years post qualification experience level.
There are roles in the corporate/commercial team, litigation team and in the financial services team.
Details: Corporate & Commercial Associate
This existing team specialises in providing entrepreneurs and companies with all aspects of non-contentious commercial advice.
The candidate will join the team as Associate level.
- Company Formation
- Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Shareholder Agreements
- Director duties and responsibilities
- Corporate governance & compliance
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Corporate Recovery & Insolvency
- Commercial Contracts
- Distribution Agreements
The litigation team acts for a wide range of sectors, encompassing Gaming, Financial Services, Marine, Aviation and many others.
The warranted lawyer will join at Associate level and will enjoy exposure to the following areas:
Financial Services Associate
- Litigation and Advocacy in Maltese courts
- Arbitration and mediation
- Cross-border and domestic work
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Property litigation
- Contentious probate
- Contentious insolvency
- Commercial litigation
The financial services team acts for start-up operations as well as established organisations, both domestically and internationally.
The warranted lawyer will join at Associate level and will join an established and supportive existing team. Further details:
- They will operate in different sectors of financial services and Fintech
- Client base encompasses credit institutions, e-money and payment services institutions, collective investment schemes, fund managers and other investment services providers
- The candidate will also work with fund administrators, pension administrators and insurance companies, securitisations as well as activities relating to capital markets
- The financial services team assists clients in respect of all stages of operations ranging from incorporation to licensing, on-going regulatory issues, legal and compliance matters