We are looking for a Data Product Owner to form part of the Product team and spearhead data initiatives. The selected candidate will work closely with the BI Team and collaborate with various stakeholders to develop technical solutions in an Agile environment.
Your primary role will be managing projects across the Data Science and Product Team, with the mission to draw and deliver actionable insights from data to the business. Key Responsibilities
- Be the focal point for driving data initiatives relating to regulatory, management and other internal reporting needs.
- Liaise with other product owners in the team to drive and deliver data initiatives that require collaboration across product domains.
- Collaborate closely with the Data Team lead and Chief Data Officer to strategize and prioritize projects for the roadmap.
- Take ownership of ongoing data projects within the domains of business intelligence, data science and data engineering.
- Support the data team in their daily operations, taking charge of leading SCRUM ceremonies.
- Plan upcoming data initiatives using well-groomed and specked user stories.
- Maintain a healthy backlog of prioritized and groomed user stories.
- Develop into a recognized subject matter expert on the intricacies of the data platform.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics or Economics).
- At least 2 years experience in data related field within an igaming environment, ideally as a Data Product Owner.
- Shares a strong passion for Data, and believes data to be the primary tool in driving business-decisions.
- Solid Experience working in Agile methodology for product development.
- A natural leader with an inquisitive mind and an aptitude for seeking out information and driving initiatives.
- Able to seek out information and collect requirements from stakeholders in the form of well-specked user stories.
- Able to navigate around technical constraints and find feasible solutions.
- Able to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications for the Data team to plan and deliver.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills