- Latest Technologies!
- Performance Bonus!
You will form part of the Technical Operations team that is responsible to support the business' IT services across five geographically separated sites. The Technical Support Analyst is the first and focal point of contact of the company, providing the highest level of IT support to resolve a variety of issues of different complexity levels in a timely manner. This role requires a sound understanding of IT and related applications, as well as strong technical knowledge of each system within the company. It also involves collaborating with other stakeholders, being detail-oriented, and continuously seeking opportunities for improvement.
You should be a motivated self-starter with proven abilities to get the job done and possess excellent communication skills with a proactive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
You will be required to participate in a 24x7 rotating shift. Main Duties include:
Key Skills and Experience: Essential:
- Provide a high standard of technical support (desk side and remote) to teams across all offices, maintaining high levels of satisfaction.
- Investigate,, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis relating to application, product and system alerts and issues, as well as user requests
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution, communicating the status and progress of such issues in a regular manner
- Monitor, resolve or escalate a number of system alerts and run a number of routine health checks on the system and suggest improvements to alerts in order to pre-empt the occurrence of incidents.
- Assist in deployments and testing, providing meaningful feedback and intervention as and when necessary.
- Manage our user accounts as well as groups, passwords and mailboxes within the corporate Active Directory, Exchange Servers and other various systems.
- Maintain operational documentation, including Knowledge Base articles and Standard Operating Procedures
- At least 2 years of experience in an IT support role
- Knowledge/experience managing and supporting Exchange Server and Active Directory
- Knowledge/experience supporting MS Windows Server 2016
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience in desktop/laptop PCs hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of IP addressing and network
- Basic understanding of systems, virtualization and virtual infrastructure (VMware)
- Basic understanding of AWS
- Demonstrate solid troubleshooting and time management skills.
- A passion for technology and a technical mindset
- Self-motivated, ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Proactive, flexible attitude with a willingness to constantly learn and improve skills
- High level of initiative, accountability, communication, attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Working experience with a ticketing system
- Any IT industry standard qualifications
- SQL scripting knowledge(T-SQL, Google Big Query)
- A solid understanding of ITIL fundamentals