- Hybrid work!
- Flexible hours!
- Free parking!
Our Clients is currently accepting applications for the position of Senior IT Systems Supervisor. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing and administering Our Clients' IT infrastructure, actively contributing to the successful implementation of new IT projects, and also ensuring that Our Clients' IT and cybersecurity policies are maintained in line with industry standards. Other core responsibilities are outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Our Clients' IT infrastructure, including hardware, software applications, virtualized environments, backup solutions, networking and security devices, end-user devices, and cloud solutions;
- Ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability by maintaining and monitoring systems;
- Performing installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and resource optimization of Our Clients' IT infrastructure;
- Recognizing and resolving issues impacting Our Clients' IT operations;
- Liaising and escalating issues with third-party service providers;
- Maintaining and testing Our Clients' Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans for the infrastructure;
- Actively participating in the decision process for the introduction of new IT systems and other infrastructure-related projects;
- Deploying cybersecurity policies throughout the organization;
- Driving IT operations best practices; and
- Maintaining updated documentation related to Our Clients' infrastructure.
Required Skills, Competencies, and Experience:
The potential candidate must be reliable and trustworthy, well-organized with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach. The candidate should demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally, the candidate will:
- Be hardworking, responsible, organized, and an autonomous IT infrastructure specialist.
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in supporting and maintaining an IT infrastructure, preferably within the financial services industry, with experience on core banking systems, ETL, databases, and scripting;
- Possess a bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent.
- Have knowledge and experience of Cloud platforms and Cloud architectures.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, services, and products including Active Directory, Azure AD, Domain controllers, and Microsoft 365.
- Have strong knowledge of VMware/Hyper-V virtualization;
- Place a strong emphasis on cybersecurity;
- Be an excellent communicator, analytical, and organized; and
- Possess professional certifications. Certification in any of the above technologies will be considered an asset.
A competitive remuneration package plus benefits, including hybrid working, flexible hours, free parking, health insurance, and other benefits, is being offered for this post.