- Private Healthcare
- Generous Annual leave allowance
An international credit institution seeks a senior analyst to help improve the credit cards' collection systems.
As Senior Data Analyst, you'll be improving Credit Cards’ Collection strategies, processes, and systems. You’ll do that by designing and analyzing reports, implementing, and monitoring changes. You’ll experiment with tools and approaches, constantly improving the way we’re doing business while always having our customers satisfaction in mind. You’ll be included in or lead projects expanding systems functionalities (Core, CRM, Auto dialer). Most importantly, you’ll have lots of fun solving interesting problems in various areas of our business. Role:
Skills & Experience:
- Tracking Debt Collection results, analyzing reports and giving recommendations based on your conclusions.
- Tracking approaches used by competition and market standards
- Improving and designing new reports with BI team.
- Tracking efficiency of tools and systems we’re using.
- Improving those tools:
- Designing changes based on your own conclusions and/or team’s needs.
- Working closely with IT to shape those changes the best way.
- Designing strategies and tracking efficiency of different approaches.
- Taking active role in developing Collection Behavioral Models.
- Proven experience in Collections and Credit Cards (B2C)
- Love for numbers and natural Data Analysis Skills.
- Logic and Reason Driven Approach.
- Written and Verbal Fluency in English (German would be a plus).
- Living in Malta or being able to Relocate.
- Experience with CRMs and Auto dialer solutions would be a plus.
- Working proficiency of Excel (SQL will be a plus).
- A lot of interesting and widespread topics and challenges. You’ll never get bored here, and you’ll have many amazing opportunities to learn and grow.
- Friendly, multinational environment.
- Bonus based on your performance and free health and life insurance.
- Many fun activities to get to know your colleagues and explore the island!
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Private healthcare
- Career Growth and Training opportunities
- Brand new offices