- Generous Annual leave
- Career growth and development
An international credit institution seeks a Collections team lead to manage the collections team.
As Credit Card - Collections Team Leader, you will be the pivotal point of contact for all team members, responsible for motivating, inspiring and supporting your team members, whilst analyzing their performance data, developing, and building new training methods and co-assisting management by improving key procedures and workflows for one of our launched products.Responsibilities :
- Empowering your individuals in excelling in their targets
- Leading and coaching by example and mentoring your team in their roles
- Conducting regular performance reviews and quality assessments.
- Liaising with a variety of other departments and stakeholders Working closely in the support of customers, handling calls and written communication
- Effectively escalating / handling activity by working closely with management to improve working procedures, strategies, and systems.
- Most importantly, putting customers at the very heart of everything you do
- You love leading a team and serving customers.
- Written and verbal fluency in German and English.
- You’re target driven, competitive and ambitious.
- You have excellent time management and organization skills
- You thrive in an international environment with many different cultures around you.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Living in Malta or immediately available.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Previous experience with credit cards would be a plus.
- Competitive starting salary and bonuses.
- Exciting career opportunities in a continuously growing business.
- Free health and life insurance