- Coordinate SEO efforts on our client's flagship products
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a previous SEO role required
- Awesome benefits offered
While this is a remote position, the role is restricted to those physically located in Portugal or Malta.
We are looking for a highly experienced SEO Manager
, to join our client's team and coordinate its SEO efforts on its flagship products. The responsibilities of the role include setting the strategy for both on-page and off-page optimization and ensuring highest possible technical SEO performance whilst working with other experienced SEO professionals to implement keyword expansion research and set strategies. You will be directly contributing to the growth and success of the organization.
Are you an experienced SEO professional looking to take your skill set to the next level? Do you want to work with a team of ambitious individuals to push the boundaries of SEO? If the answer is yes, then we would love to meet you!Key Responsibilities:
- Define and develop competitive SEO strategies to meet aggressive business goals;
- Work closely with the Product Owner and team of developers to ensure that all parts of product development are fully optimized from a search perspective;
- Collaborate with Content colleagues for the creation of competitive content, based on search behaviour and search volume;
- Perform technical SEO audits and provide in-depth and actionable recommendations;
- Plan and manage off-page optimization strategies;
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related questions on the product(s);
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends;
- Monitor and analyse search performance using analytics- and ranking tools;
- Provide reports and audits on the performance of the product(s), when necessary.
To be successful in this role, your skill set should include exceptional analytical skills and communication skills. Moreover, you should also be willing to work with a dynamic, creative and driven team. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations;
- Expert knowledge of relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc;
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills;
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced off-page strategies (link-building);
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator;
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a previous SEO role;
- A self-starter but can work well in a collaborative team environment;
- Detail-oriented work style;
- Experience in the iGaming industry is considered a plus;
- Available to work +/- 2 CET.