- 5-10 years of experience within online payment processing/fintech
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record
We are revolutionising how people pay online, globally. Our technology frees consumers from cards by letting them ‘Pay by Bank’. It’s effortless. It’s lightning fast. It’s the future. For businesses everywhere, it’s transformative.
We’re already trusted by leading brands around the world, but the real-time revolution is only just beginning. Having raised $83.5m, we’re accelerating our mission of delivering real-time payments, everywhere. And that’s where you come in.
We need world-class talent to create a world where consumers pay, and businesses get paid, instantly. With headquarters in London and offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Kraków and Warsaw – and an all-star team already in place – we’re sure you’ll fit right in. The Role:
As an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Account Manager at our company, you will play a vital role in nurturing positive relationships and fuelling the growth of our rapidly expanding global client base.
In this dynamic position, you will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, driving revenue generation, and maximizing the value of our solutions for our clients.
You will serve as the primary point of contact, collaborating closely with clients to understand their unique business needs, aligning our fintech solutions to their goals, and delivering exceptional customer experiences. Requirements
What the role involves:
- A proactive and eager learner. You are the owner of your own growth
- Has 5-10 years of relevant experience within the online payment processing/fintech industry or in customer success, support or account management with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
- Has a comprehensive understanding of how Account to Account payments work is highly desirable and will be considered as an advantage
- Has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all organisational levels and functions, both inside and outside of Volt
- Is a natural-born networker with high energy, you are a confident self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial mindset and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to interface seamlessly and autonomously with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts communication style to audiences)
- Fluency in English and another language would be a plus
- Contributes to an inclusive and fun team environment
- As the main point of contact for your merchants, you’ll proactively build relationships and ensure a fruitful relationship for both parties
- Help power merchants’ growth by advising on our ever-growing suite of product features
- Keep up to date with developments in the international payments industry, identifying any new commercial opportunities these present to merchants
- Work closely with our global tech, legal, financial and sales teams to boost your understanding of new product features and their relevance to merchants
- Collaborate with your colleagues on internal and customer-facing projects