- Clear and honest communication skills
- 3 years minimum of experience in a prior SEO function required
- Great company benefits offered
Do you have a strong interest in page speed in particular when it comes to SEO? Do you find it exciting to improve Core Web Vitals, crawl websites, and help with site migrations? Can you communicate clearly and possess the enthusiasm to discuss and investigate novel ideas? Then we have fantastic news for you: one of our clients is looking for a Technical SEO Manager
.As Technical SEO Manager you are expected to:
- Carrying out and putting into practice thorough technical SEO audits;
- Assist the web development team in implementing changes;
- Identify website problems, mistakes, and page-speed optimisation;
- Assist with or oversee site redesigns and migrations;
- Other irregular technical SEO tasks.
Success in this role means...
- Conception, further development, and execution of technical SEO efforts that are both strategic and operational;
- You achieve goal-oriented impact thanks to your analytical abilities and systematic working style, and you win stakeholder support through clear and honest communication.
- English must be spoken and written fluently;
- A thorough knowledge of SEO concepts, tactics, and applications;
- Knowledge of important SEO tools, like Screaming Frog and Google Search Console;
- Technical understanding of how the backend and frontend of a CMS work;
- Clear communication, strong analytical abilities, and the capacity for decisive action;
- Three (3) years minimum of experience in a prior SEO function;
- A self-starter who can also contribute to a team effort;
iGaming industry experience is seen favorably;
- Available to work +/- 2 CET.