- Previous PO experience working in Agile a must
- Ideally with a tech-background
- Malta based
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our clients' growing Product team, and take ownership of the ‘Player Sustainability’ area - consisting of KYC, AML, Responsible Gambling, and Compliance.
The ideal candidate will own the operational and customer-facing aspects of Responsible Gambling, KYC, AML, and Customer Verification journeys, and oversee compliance in general. Key Responsibilities:
As a Product Owner for this area, you will be responsible for:
- Driving initiatives that ensure a smooth Customer Verification and Responsible Gambling journey for the players.
- Working closely with the Internal operations team to drive and oversee initiatives that improve the efficiency of the internal KYC, AML, RG processes, and internal tools through automation and improved efficiencies.
- Ensuring the legal and compliance requirements have the right suite of tools in place to produce all the necessary reporting and meet all regulatory compliance required deliverables.
- Managing a high-performing team of developers working in an agile environment.
- Developing and owning the product roadmap for the Player Sustainability area with a strong focus on Compliance and internal efficiencies
- Working relentlessly to ensure the Customer Verification journeys are frictionless for the players, and the KYC and AML procedures are embedded into the player journeys without compromising the end-user experience
- Coordinating with Product Owners in other areas to ensure smooth delivery of large-scale company initiatives
- Up-to-speed with all Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance requirements across the main Jurisdictions in the industry.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiating skills.
- Strong empathy for players and an obsession with customer-centric product development.
- Solid Experience working in Agile methodology for product development.
- Creative and Strategic thinker with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner would be considered an asset