- Possess the necessary qualifications enabling them to practice law in Malta (Doc
The chosen candidate will occupy the role of Legal Counsel or Junior Legal Counsel (depending on the experience) and will have the opportunity to be actively involved in several different areas of the law, including but not limited to, corporate law, contract law, law regulating trusts and foundations, and FinTech. Such work would encompass the following tasks, amongst other things: corporate restructuring processes, mergers (both local as well as cross-border), acquisitions, drafting and reviewing agreements, setting-up and administering trusts and foundations, application processes for FinTech and licensed companies, and ongoing legal tasks depending on clients’ needs.
- Possess the necessary qualifications enabling them to practice law in Malta (Doctor of Laws / Master of Advocacy);
- Be interested in working in the aforementioned areas;
- Have an excellent command of the English language;
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to work within a team; and
- Be proactive and reliable, highly organised, eager to learn and meticulous.