- High-profile role
- International group
- iGaming expertise
Our client is an international professional services group in a period of significant global expansion, following a recent MBO and accelerated growth opportunities in several of our jurisdictions worldwide. With a Maltese corporate services licence granted in 2018 and a significant pipeline already in place in our Malta office, we are now looking to heavily invest in making it our next key jurisdiction. In order to achieve this, we are looking for an adaptable and ambitious individual to help us drive that growth.
As Commercial Director, you will have the opportunity to take on leadership of the Malta office and direct the business development activities in areas such as private wealth, corporate services, and iGaming. You will be heavily involved in the day-to-day practical side of the business, while also sitting on the board and offering your insight to complement the existing expertise within the company.
You will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of all strategic and development opportunities, including identifying and implementing rapid growth opportunities for both the Malta office and the group as a whole. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Build strong and successful relationships and communication channels both externally and internally across the group, as the face of the Maltese office;
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and effective internal processes;
- Work directly with a wide variety of interesting companies and contacts across several dynamic industries within the context of the group;
- Prepare proposals and presentations to be shared with the wider group board to highlight key business opportunities and present results of new strategies;
- Partner with existing specialist resources and departments throughout the business to shape the direction of the office.
You will be an enthusiastic, hands-on manager who wants to step up to the role and take the opportunity to grow your career. You will also have relevant experience in a TCSP environment, with niche experience in iGaming, VAT, or luxury assets a bonus. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- MFSA Key Staff status;
- Experience of working with senior management to implement business plans and enhance efficiencies within the organisation’s operations;
- Continued interest in self-development and a desire to rapidly accelerate your career by building a key strategic office for a major international group;
- Fluent written and spoken Maltese.