- Tailored VIP service / ensure optimised segmentation
- Strategically managing of the VIP life cycle
- Assisting the Head of CRM
Launched in 2017 and growing fast our client offers a wide range of slots, live casino, and jackpots in a customised platform. With a strong focus of the mind of the gamers, always striving to be on top in the market!
We are looking for a strong junior VIP Manager. You will join a fast growing company with high ambitions. For this role you need to be self-driven, have an eye for details and be a strong communicator.
Including but not limited to:
- Build strong and durable relationships with VIP segment customers by emails and calls and provide them with outstanding service.
- Assist Head of CRM in strategically managing the VIP life cycle to maximize lifetime value and in developing a VIP plan.
- Develop and execute VIP campaigns at high standards and ensure optimized segmentation.
- Monitor individual customer day-to-day performance and take actions to ensure a constant activity on site.
- Handle customers’ day to day complaints and queries (including out of hours when necessary) in order to provide a tailored VIP service.
- Provide weekly report on VIPs activities and behaviour in order to identify opportunities.
- Working closely with the support team, share and align on VIP’s procedures.
- Strong passion for online casino.
- Experience of customer management such as customer service and/or outbound.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
- Very strong work ethics and customer-orientated mind-set.
- Self-motivated with problem-solving skills and ability to take ownership and decisions.
- Desire to professionally grow in a small yet fast-growing team.