- Professional growth opportunities
- Attractive salary + Parking
- International collaborative working environment
We are currently looking for a graduated Operations Officer
who is a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The right candidate should be able to handle the middle and back-office activity of the Company, to deal with any day to day operational stuff and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
The Operations Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with brokers;
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of employees (in-house work and also outsourced services, as IT, accounting);
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting advice and data;
- Maintain relationships with partners: such as Banks, Auditors, Tax consultants;
- Constant relation with Accountants: on accounting and Human resources side (reconciliation of Payrolls and Financial Returns);
- Responsible for financial accounts including budgets and cash-flows;
- Preparing quarterly reports, if needed for the Board of Directors, with the assistance of the Compliance Officer;
- Filing all the relevant documents on paper and on the online server;
- Performing the due diligence checks on new counterparties, with the assistance of the Compliance Officer;
- Preparation of offering/commercial material;
- Assist CEO in all matters of importance.
- English speaking with legal and financial skills, with one or two years of experiences, with both verbal and written communication;
- Be self-motivated as well be attentive to detail and precise in your work;
- Candidate should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly;
- Team player;
- Good skills in excel and outlook Italian speaking would be a plus.