- Ambitious airline and expert aviation team
- Support Sales & Marketing
- International and friendly environment
Our Client, an airline with a great reputation, is looking for a Sales Administrator
to join their team in Malta.
Reporting to the Vice President Sales & Marketing, you will be committed to providing world-class service to customers through exceptional commitment and self-managed pro-active sales focus. The Sales Administrator will be able to deliver customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long term sales targets, contribute and follow the sales and marketing strategy, standards and commercial policies. He/She will be responsible for reporting of all sales and marketing activities to reach financial and quality targets.
- MBA or equivalent and significant Sales and Marketing qualification, especially in Business Jet Services (experience in OEM, large Broker, or large Operator, preferably two out of three mentioned);
- Previous aviation background experience preferable (in VIP/Luxury Goods/Private Jet/First Class Airline/Business Jet OEM);
- Customer service experience is required;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment;
- Experience in top segments customers relation management;
- Financial Skills;
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational level;
- Capacity to assume responsibilities immediately;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills by can-do attitude;
- Ability to carry a business conversation with business owners and decision-makers;
- Ability to effectively speak, present information and respond to questions from a manager, clients, customers, and the general public;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists;
- The highest degree of self-motivation and personal enthusiasm.
- Attractive salary + commission
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave of 25 days + public holidays