- Up to date employment law knowledge
- ER experience
- HR qualification advantageous
We are looking for a HR Officer to join a global multinational organisation renowned for developing, operating and marketing internationally acclaimed casinos and integrated resorts across the world. You will be supporting the HR Manager in the provision of a professional, proactive and consistent HR Service. Collaboration and communication with multiple stakeholders across different countries will be an essential part of this role.
1. To act as first point of contact for queries and issues raised in relation to general day to day administration and minor issues, escalating more serious issues to the HR Manager as appropriate.
2. To work with the HR Manager to ensure HR provision remains consistent with Company-wide approach.
3. To support with payroll administration.
o This includes but is not limited to; updating the monthly payroll spreadsheet, ensuring changes are processed on time, holding accurate time & attendance records, processing leavers and liaising with the payroll provider. Act as liaison with central HR team in Birmingham
4. Manage the maintenance of accurate employee personnel files, including annual leave and absence data.
5. To produce Interactive new starter paperwork, including Offer Letters and terms and conditions of employment, ensuring all new starter arrangements are made in a timely manner as and when required.
6. To produce variation to Terms and Conditions paperwork for Interactive employees as and when required.
7. To prepare and issue new starter packs and induction packs.
8. To deliver a professional induction programme to new employees.
9. To ensure all new starter files are up to date; sending references, taking passport copies, chasing any missing documentation.
10. To enrol new joiners onto ...... Academy, liaising with CPL as appropriate.
11. To be responsible for all Company benefits administration, enrolling all new starters onto the relevant company benefit schemes in a timely fashion.
12. To assist in the Recruitment and Selection processes, including the production of advertisements, briefing of recruitment agencies and sifting and screening candidate CVs to create a shortlist for hiring managers.
13. To build and maintain effective relationships with relevant recruitment agencies, negotiating rates and ensuring a first-class service is received.
14. To advertise roles utilising the careers website, LinkedIn, Facebook, recruitment agencies, job boards and e-shots as necessary.
15. To assist with the organisation of interviews where required, and ensuring candidates are responded to in a timely manner.
16. To maintain the Careers Website and Applicant Tracking system where necessary.
17. To oversee all employee engagement initiatives, including seasonal parties and social events.
18. To be responsible for booking delegates onto external training courses when necessary.
19. To coach and mentor managers on HR best practice, employment law changes and Company policy and procedures when necessary.
20. Supporting the development and maintenance of performance appraisals.
21. To ensure that job descriptions are in place and up to date for all roles.
22. To keep HR Manager up to date on all issues and activity.
23. Provide efficient and accurate administrative support for the HR Manager as required.
24. To assist with project work as requested by the HR Manager.
25. To carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Personal Skills & Experience
Has excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations.
Has the ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
Recognises when to escalate issues as appropriate.
Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Possesses a flexibility attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
Proactive, with the ability to work well in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Demonstrates exceptional organisational skills.
Previous experience in working in a similar role.
Up to date employment law knowledge.
Recognised HR qualification advantageous.
Computer literate in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work.
An enthusiastic team player.