- Linux/Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- MS Windows 2k12 desirable
- Rapidly-evolving product
As an IT Engineer Linux, you will be responsible for maintaining the SportsBook product which is running on Red Hat Linux. A significant proportion of the role will be engaging with customers, developers and third-party providers to ensure a smooth implementation of new features. The product is continually evolving and changes are deployed on a daily basis to support the needs of our growing customer base.
You will be tasked with resolving support issues of varying complexity by providing ongoing IT solutions and developing and maintaining productive client relationships.
Above all, you will need to be an original thinker whose passion to learn and assist others will help you take full advantage of this exciting opportunity.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- At least three years’ experience working with Linux systems, preferably gained within the online gaming industry
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with open source tools, monitoring systems, tracking, resolution and routine maintenance
- LPIC Certification or Red Hat Certification
- High attention to detail, with specific focus on system maintenance and troubleshooting
- System installations, configurations, upgrades, performance monitoring and tuning
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure