- You will be responsible for managing front line customer service team
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
A young, international and energetic start-up offering various digital marketing services to its clients across Europe, enjoying a central office in Malta.The role
As Client Service Manager
you will be responsible for managing front line customer service team, in order to deliver a high-quality customer experience through any appropriate media. This role plays a crucial part in the success of the business by ensuring effective service delivery and therefore retention of our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
Who are you?
- Managing the team of Customer Care staff effectively, to ensure that the Customer Care Department fully implements the Company Customer Care policy and procedure preferably in an online, multi-channel environment;
- Ensuring that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company;
- Understanding and knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Proven ability to operate independently as well as collaboratively;
- Communicating with various internal departments.
- High level of integrity, trust and respect. High energy and drive;
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible;
- An effective communicator. Problem solver;
- Passionate and self-motivated, with positive "can do" approach;
- Ability to motivate, inspire, mentor and coach others while maintaining a high-performing team within a positive, supportive work environment.
- Strong customer service ethic;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice;
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and highly proficiency with the Internet;
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is essential.
- Highly desirable: German native with excellent level of English