- Ownership of SEO coordination and strategy
- Developing and implementing first-class SEO strategies for assets or customers
- Analysing the SEO and affiliation industry to identify threats and opportunities
What do we do?
We is an award-winning affiliate and content marketing company, founded in 2010. Since then we have guided and inspired people to the best available iGaming services. We are constantly growing and expanding our range of services. We manage some of the leading online iGaming series consisting of leading media websites, online communities, digital guides, mobile apps and social media channels.
Who are we?
Over 110 passionate and focused individuals that work together and embrace diversity. All inspire each other to create ideas and run with them to reach their full potential. When you step into our office you will feel the “work hard play hard” and teamwork attitude. We feel that this is the right path to reach our goals and celebrate every milestone along the way.
How and where do we work?
We believe that people work best when they feel free and get recognised for good effort. Therefore, we run a flat organisation where we appreciate each other’s contribution towards the overall success of the company.
Our office is located in the heart of St Julian’s, Malta, where the sun shines for over 300 days a year. The sea is crystal-clear blue, and we are surrounded by beautiful scenery. We endorse a healthy work-life balance with regular sports and well-being activities, team building and social events making this a pretty awesome place to work at.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Lead, motivate, inspire and train the SEO team to perform at their full potential.
• Ownership of SEO coordination and strategy to ensure we are at the forefront
• Developing and implementing first-class SEO strategies for our assets or customers
• Auditing (technical SEO, on-page and off-page audits) internal websites and providing SEO strategies to improve their visibility.
• Contributing to the commercial development of all SEO products.
• Liaising with Commercial Product Leads to deliver the strongest possible commercial and strategic offering.
• Analysing the SEO and affiliation industry to identify threats and opportunities.
• Managing the SEO budget.
• Ensuring that the SEO team’s knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant.
• Proven track record of at least 5 years working with SEO and getting results.
• Excellent understanding of on-site, off-site and technical SEO.
• Exemplary analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Qlik Sense.
• Excellent servant leadership and communication skills
• Extensive experience in using SEO tools
• Self-driven and ability to motivate others
• Fully fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Creative thinking skills and problem-solving attitude
• Respectful, energetic and can-do attitude
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple project at a time