- Build the CRM function from scratch in the company
- Overseeing direct communication with customers
- Hiring and effectively leading a team in CRM.
A leading affiliate company are looking for an ambitious, creative CRM Specialist to setup and lead the customer lifecycle function within the company from scratch.
We are looking for an experienced leader who has experience in CRM, advanced email marketing strategies, user funnels and understands the affiliate business model. Initially the role will require a hands-on individual to innovatively develop a proof of concept using with a view to scale the team’s capabilities working in cross functional teams.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Build the CRM function from scratch in the company.
• Planning, developing and executing CRM strategies across the company’s portfolio of products.
• Researching and supporting the implementation of a CRM platform and architecture ensuring that it works seamlessly across the company.
• Creating & adapting CRM strategies to suit the behaviours and needs of the target market.
• Working with Product Managers to map customer journeys and touch points with each product.
• Overseeing direct communication with customers.
• Ensuring a positive ROI of the CRM function.
• Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value ensuring maximum profitability.
• Monitor and maximise NPS (or similar metric) for all customers.
• Develop and implement new CRM hypothesis strategies and channels.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams sharing and receiving learnings.
• Hiring and effectively leading a team in CRM.
• Generating reports on the CRM function for relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of experience in CRM
• Has worked with multi-channel, multi geo customer lifecycles.
• Extensive experience in digital marketing and acquisition.
• An outcome focused drive and attitude.
• An analytical background.
• Experience with data analysis and segmentation.