- Account Manager
This role exists to manage the link between Operators and the company.
The role is a direct client facing role with service and sales at the heart of the position aimed at increased revenue across the Operator base through strong understanding of the company products & features and building strong personal relationships with Casino Managers and other influencers within the Operator teams.
The role will have overall responsibility for the delivery of retention, KPI’s, revenue performance and campaign management. The position requires a solid understanding of the e-gaming industry, relevant markets, competitors and consumers with responsibility for revenue growth and customer base. Effective client management experience (ideally gained within the gaming industry) is a prerequisites for the role
- Be responsible for identifying opportunities and building/executing strategies to deliver margin & revenue growth from operators. This will include identifying suitable commercial incentives, promotion campaigns and effective methods to upsell content to all operators.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with operators through consistent service delivery and standards (Professional, Commercial, Tailored, Communication, Responsiveness) Identifying and executing new business development opportunities through evaluating clients’ demands and product usage; determining types of services/products and prices/fees satisfying the clients’ needs as well as the organization’s objectives
- Closely monitoring operator performance through regular review of key KPIs including, revenues generated and costs incurred per operator
- Manage, with assistance from the QF Support Team and QF Games Team, Poker Team and Bingo Team in particular any given operator communication; including all formal and informal communication, marketing and promotional channels
- Co-ordinate (with assistance from the QF Product team) product launches and upgrades between Operators and The company world-wide Project Managers
- Assist the QF Support team any operator product launches or pre-live issues
- Co-ordinate (with assistance from the QF Support team) any live Operator technical issues including the maintenance of a live log of individual operator outstanding issues, their status and priority. Ensure regular feedback to operators on status of ongoing issues is achieved.
- Resolution of daily queries and commercial issues from Operators within set timeframes/service standards.
- Facilitate the education of new operators, on-site, with matters relating to system set-up and go-live procedures
- Act as the main point of contacts for Operators for all day to day matters, developing long term relationships (both commercial and product related)
- Be responsible for client retention & lead on efforts to salvage at risk accounts.
- Successfully undertake Customer Revenue Management.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics.
- Responsible for financial performance tracking, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare business plans, reports and statistics as required
- Maintain working knowledge of competitors and industry trends
- Contribute new ideas on how to improve the offering; pro-actively improving and sharing knowledge of industry competitors, news, changes and developments across the team
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment.
- Experienced at effective client management at senior level.
- Proven team management capabilities.
- Sound commercial awareness and knowledge of business development
Analytical with the ability to think strategically!