Experienced Manager within Private Equity Fund Administration?
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Huge career growth opportunities
- Global company with worldwide reach
Based in Jersey, Channel Islands?
After winning new business our esteemed international client is looking for strong professionals to join their growing team.
You will be working in a multicultural, professional yet fun environment, reporting to the Associate Director.
- Jointly responsible for the set-up / on-boarding and subsequent ongoing administration, corporate services and investor services to private equity funds, ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal and regulatory requirements to which they are subject to
- To ensure that the provision of fund administration services are aligned with the client SLA’s, all internal and external deadlines are considered and met and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed
- To be a key person for all client contact and manage and ensure timely solutions are provided to all client queries
- To be responsible for the overall cash management for each fund
- To manage investment proposals to ensure potential fund acquisitions meet fund investment criteria
- To assist in the continuous review of existing business processes, procedures and checklists to maximise efficiency, productivity and ensure they meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- To assist with training, supervision and management of direct report(s) as well as other junior members of the team as the private equity business expands
- Excellent working knowledge of fund structures and fund cash flows
- Excellent knowledge of fund regulation and corporate governance
- Excellent working understanding of various types of PE transactions
- Need to currently be working in a management position
- Need a professional qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or be studying towards one
- Multinational firm offering future opportunities to work abroad
- Servicing some of the top Private Equity clients in the world
- Growing rapidly due to an increase in clients
- Large modern offices
- Open flexible culture
- Supported training and development
- High % company contributed pension
- Annual bonus scheme
- Excellent Holiday allowance with option to purchase or sell up to 5 days leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection insurance
- Travel Insurance
- And more……