You love a challenge but…
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Huge career growth opportunities
- Global company with worldwide reach
Something is missing:
Good salary and bonus. Promotion. Company growth. Personal development.
Is it time to consider a change?
You know you’re a great accountant.
You understand private equity.
And you’ll make a great manager one day.
This is the mindset you will need as a Senior Fund Accountant.What you’ll be doing
- You’ll get to use your fund accounting skills, drawing upon your knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP, and US GAAP.
- You’ll be great with numbers. Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund drawdowns and distributions, accruals and expenses will be second nature.
- You’ll enjoy attending client and audit meetings and have the confidence as this is not your first rodeo.
- You’ll have your say, by reviewing and improving the existing business process, procedures, and checklists.
- You’re a qualified accountant in Jersey, with great experience in private equity fund accounting.
- You want the opportunity to shine and you want to be paid well for what you do.
- You want to grow.
- You are not afraid of challenges or change.
Having moved offices recently due to continued growth, you’ll get to work in a high-tech, modern environment.
Your career will benefit by working for a very well known global firm which will offer you stability and future promotions. The Benefits
Along with a great basic salary you’ll also be rewarded with:
- High % Company Pension
- Annual bonus scheme
- Excellent Holiday allowance with option to purchase or sell up to 5 days leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection insurance
- Travel Insurance
- And more…
If this sounds like you please 'Apply Now' to discuss further.