- Strong Sales background
- Knowledge about the payment online industry
- Sectors: Travel, Retail Banking, Airlines, Insurance, Gaming, Construction
A global payments provider is looking to expand their sales team in Malta. The successful candidate must have knowledge within the online payment industry and strong sales background.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
• Generate demand for payment solutions through smart prospecting and lead generation activities and sales campaigns to achieve quota; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Develop and execute business plans, account plan strategy and tactics (to be updated on a quarterly basis), in order to generate revenue from assigned account base
• Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Build and manage relationships with companies and articulate the value proposition of payment solutions to the C-Level and Senior Executives.
• Execute consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales cycles from lead identification to closure.
• Forecast sales opportunities and use sales tools effectively, as well as own all aspects of account management and customer relationship
• Contribute to the achievement of company and team targets and goals.
• Closely collaborate with the tech, marketing and product team.
• Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Proven Sales Experience with 3+ years of quota carrying relevant experience in the financial services industry.
• Track record of consistent success selling concepts and sales methodology.
• Excellent prospecting, account management and closing skills.
• Ability to manage the development and preparation of proposals.
• High energy level, strong work ethic, drive, integrity, can do attitude and accountability.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
• Outstanding negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
... is licensed by the FCA and certified by Union Pay International to issue pre-paid physical cards, provide acquiring services and support MoneyExpress remittance program. We offer a range of cost effective and efficient end-to-end payment solutions. We have more than 15 years of experience in the online payments space with a growing network of global partner relationships and a best-in-class, highly secure and regulated technology platform. We partner with specific providers that support us on our growth strategy across existing and new sectors.
Our mission is to be the market leader in the online payment sector. Our product portfolio is aimed at businesses, merchants and consumers. Our headquarters are in Belfast with regional offices in Dublin and Malta.
The cornerstone of our core services is the ..... eWallet which supports the transfer of money to almost anyone in the world through our bank network and local payment options. We also can issue and manage bespoke virtual card programs.
We already work worldwide with the following sectors: Travel, Retail Banking, Airlines, Insurance, Gaming, Construction, Education.