- Law, Banking, Investment
The selected candidate will be working closely with the Head of Client Regulatory Services and will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and interpreting new regulations which could impact clients;
- Assisting in the drafting and implementing of policies and procedures for regulated funds,
- Maintenance of regulatory registers for clients and ensuring updating of same;
- Preparing compliance reports and assisting in the implementation of the compliance monitoring plan;
- Assisting in the carrying out of onsite visits and drafting of relevant reports;
- Handling correspondence with regulatory authorities.
- Be in possession of a University Degree (MQF Level 6) or a professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- hold experience in compliance within financial services, preferably funds with at least 2 years’ experience in compliance;
- be knowledgeable in the applicable laws and regulations and their application particularly, AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID and GDPR;
- be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst keeping an eye on detail;
- possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- possess good organisational skills and be capable of working in a team;
- have excellent analytical and time management skills.