- HR Director based in US with Gaming experience
- Building recruitment strategy with regulations in mind
- Creating and implementing policies and procedures
Are you a “
people person?” Someone who is great at establishing and maintaining personal and professional relationships?
This role is instrumental in shaping our US company expansion. Getting into the business at such an early stage allows the individual to set the HR foundations as they see fit, this role will be at the heart of the organization and as such it is key in setting the culture, drive the recruitment and selecting the right people to grow the business. The role will be responsible for setting the short and the long term goals of the HR department, company culture, recruiting, brand and most importantly to execute on the same.
The role will report to the Managing Director and act as a qualified support to the management team and the line managers of the organization. Your playing field:
Will consist of…
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Help in shaping future growth strategies around the expansion of the USA operations
- Building a recruitment strategy, which includes full ownership of the recruitment cycle as well as employer branding/reputation responsibilities.
- Develop USA office space/s and shape its culture.
- Be the labour law reference point within the company, ensuring policies, procedures, and reports are compliant.
- Creating and implementing HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Securing and implementing a performance appraisal program to ensure a high level of efficiency and quality throughout the organisation.
- Working together with the managing director and Management team to implement competitive and attractive compensation and benefit programs to attract top talent.
- Reporting on top trends affecting the HR & Gaming Industries.
- Being a valued Business Partner with opinions and solutions to issues that may affect the company
- Experience in start-up environments where lots of initiatives need to be created & implemented from scratch.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Development, Psychology or a related field.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience within a variety of HR roles.
- Cultivate collaborative partnerships with various individuals across the organization.
- Respectfully challenges the status quo.
- Drive the achievement of HR Key Performance Indicators.
- Strive to deliver a work environment that is second to none.
- Extensive knowledge of American HR product suppliers and employment regulations, with the ability to produce corresponding relevant HR policies and procedures.
- Flexible to travel within and outside the USA