- Professional development offered
- A leading charter and ACMI operator in the Aviation industry
- Right to work & reside in Malta
Our client is a leading charter and ACMI operator with several AOC’s in Europe and a growing A320 and 737 fleet.The Role
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for an Airworthiness Engineer, junior level, to join their growing team based in Malta. The right candidate will be supporting the CAMO department to ensure the airworthiness of the managed fleet in achieving a high standard of performance and technical despatch reliability whilst ensuring continuing airworthiness.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working towards Airworthiness Engineer status;
- Attend training courses as required;
- Supporting part M management and oversee internal and external maintenance organisations;
- Ensure that approved and up to date maintenance data is available;
- Supporting airworthiness engineers in the assessment of airworthiness directives, service bulletins, and all other technical documentation and working towards being an independent assessor;
- Assisting with the development and optimisation of maintenance programmes as required;
- Any other duties as assigned by the CAM or, in his/her absence, the nominated deputy.
As a Junior Airworthiness Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University Engineering degree or part 66 (basic) licence or proven industry experience related to Continuing Airworthiness activities;
- Ability to arrive at sound, supportable and independent conclusions concerning the nature of work;
- Able to set priorities and make decisions;
- Capable to manage and work as part of a team and be goal-oriented;
- Interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer office automation software packages.
- Right to work & reside in Malta.
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Professional development
- Great team!