- The company currently has employees from all over the world
- You'll manage the community product from A to Z
- Flexible working hours offered
The company currently has in excess of 100 employees from all over the world and is still growing. With over five years of experience in Gaming, they are one of the largest gaming affiliates in the world. They currently have over 1,000 affiliate websites under management. They are really passionate about their staff and have the ethos that you should develop and grow together!The Role
- Manage the community product from A to Z;
- Use data to continuously improve the product and to meet its user’s expectations;
- Create and lead the “mobile-first” strategy of our Client's community product;
- Define product requirements and manage their implementation;
- Work closely with the Sales department to optimise the products' commercial potential;
- Lead a team of content writers and community managers;
- Be the expert and superuser on your designated product area from both a commercial but also to a large extent from a technical perspective.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with digital products;
- Proven track record in building and leading mobile products;
- Experience in overseeing budgets/PnLs and setting commercial forecasts;
- Experience with sports betting products and a solid understanding of player behavior;
- Outstanding project and time management skills;
- Experience in leading teams;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- SEO expertise and digital marketing experience are highly regarded.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun team activities.
- Great coffee!