- Leading provider within the iGaming industry
- Manage the international legal risk profile
- Great offices in central Malta
You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate conditions for our Client's international expanding business, managing the international legal risk profile as well as aiding in taking the organisation to the next level.
Duties include but are not limited to the following functions:
- Working on various matters with external lawyers and government affairs consultancies;
- Guiding a variety of markets, including new and emerging markets, on the legal risks involved with regard to offering games and platform software solutions;
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating supplier and customer licensing contracts as well as inter-company agreements amid the various group companies;
- Teach internal stakeholders including Account Management and Sales teams, about contract negotiations, general legal and commercial concerns;
- Producing, reviewing, negotiating and advising on key intellectual property licensing deals to procure compelling games content, patents, trademarks and designs for inclusion in our games portfolio.
- 3-6 years of post-qualified legal experience;
- Inhouse legal counsel with experience from the gambling industry strongly desired;
- Strong legal writing and legal research skills;
- Exposure to drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements, familiar with intellectual property. Exposure to alternative dispute resolution methods is preferable, but not mandatory. Prior experience with corporate legal aspects is considered an advantage;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to work on multiple projects to a high standard simultaneously;
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills with solid business acumen is essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment and to act decisively;
- Some international travel required.
An acclaimed game development company that produces dazzling products. They also maintain a leading casino platform out of their sea-front offices in Malta. They are growing and this is a great time to join their dynamic team.