Probate is your middle name...
- City-type legal work in the heart of the Cotswolds
- High quality, diverse and complex local, national and international clients
- International, highly reputable firm
Highly unlikely, however, you are someone who has a passion for probate. It is your area of expertise.
You can handle the administration of estates from beginning to end and have experience in dealing with intestacies, Inheritance Tax paying estates, cross-border succession, and deeds of variation.
To give you a taste of what you might be doing, please read on:
- Collating information about the deceased’s estate in a thorough and sensitive way.
- Liaising with third parties to obtain key bits of information about the deceased and the deceased’s assets.
- Analysing trust provisions in a Will and advising the executors and trustees accordingly.
- Advising on the inheritance tax position of an estate, including the availability of the Residence Nil Rate Band.
- Advising on cross-border issues and liaising with foreign advisors, as and when it is appropriate to do so.
- Providing detailed scopes of work and realistic cost estimates up to the grant of representation and beyond.
With your excellent team working and management skills, you'll have no problem managing, mentoring and guiding less experienced members of the team as required.
Ideally, being STEP qualified with over 6 years post qualification experience and a can-do attitude, you'll be a great fit for this firm, their team, and clientele.The Benefits
Many benefits are on offer from a pension to life assurance to private medical insurance and much more. You will be covered, protected and well rewarded working for this top employer in the area.
If this sounds like you click ‘Apply Now’